Terms and Conditions
(A) COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on this website and digital platform known as ‘Things2do’ having URL https://www.things2.do; Social Handles [@things2doinMumbai, @things2doinpune, @things2doinkolkata, @things2doinDelhi] (including graphical images, text, video clips, reprographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by the Operator or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
We will have photos which are outsourced from brand pages and/or other users.
2. You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way (except the Merchants engaged by Xplorebee Private Limited [the Company])
3. Any copies of the pages of the Website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Website without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
5. Unless with our prior permission no part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
6. Linking to the homepage of our Website is greatly appreciated but written permission for using our name, logo and linking to our Website is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on this Website or use any of the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of this Website or any materials located on it without our prior written consent.
8. The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions applicable to this Website.
9. Nothing on this Website or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the owners and operators of this Website, whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
The contents of this Website are subject to the matters set out below:
1. The information on this page and Website is updated from time to time. However, we hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this page, the Website or any of its contents, including (but not limited) to any price quotes or non-fraudulent representations contained within the Website.
2. We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or comission taken as a result of using the Website or any such contents. In any event our liability for all damages and losses (including negligence) shall not in any circumstances exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for availing any recreational services.
3. We make no warranty that the contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
4. All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content of this Website is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change all the contents of this Website at any time without notice to you.
5. Indian law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this Website. We control and operate this Website from our offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. If you do not agree with the governing law or these terms, please do not use this Website.
(C) USER AGREEMENT
Purpose of the website:
1. Facilitating online marketing, curating and sale of the Merchant’s Recreational Experiences which shall include featuring / displaying, hosting and technology, customer support, payment services and all the other related services.
2. The home page of the Website intends to provide a user with details of various Recreational Activities provided in the city of Mumbai and the price at which they can be availed. Once a user has identified a Recreational Experience, he/she may proceed to purchasing the same in the manner provided herein.
3. For the purposes of what is stated hereinabove, “Recreational Experiences” shall mean activities relating to food, beverages, lifestyle, entertainment, shopping, sports, shows, concerts, travel, vacation, music, films, theatre, festivals, shops, malls, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs.
4. In order to avail the services provided by a proposed user on the Website, the user is required to “Create Account” by clicking on the URL www.things2.do or click on the banner “Create Account” on the Website.
5. In creating an account, a user generally provides (a) name, location, email address, and/or mobile number, social login and any other information. The said information collected from a user could classify as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall collectively be referred to as 'Information' in this Policy.
6. By creating an account on the Website in the manner provided in clause 4 above, in the manner provided in Clause 5 above, a user evinces his/her acceptance towards:
- The user Agreement of the Website;
- The Copyright Notice of the Website;
- Data Security Policy of the Website; and
7. In order to complete any purchase on the Website, a user may be directed to the payment gateway page. The payment gateway page is managed and controlled by a third party. The Website assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of the payment gateway page managed by the third party. The Website shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the payment gateway page. The Website would not be responsible in any manner for any errors or loss, monetary or otherwise faced by a user, faced by the User while making the payment on the payment gateway page.
8. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
9. Upon completion of the payment on the payment gateway page, a user will receive (a) a confirmation, commonly received to as an “MCoupon”; and (b) an automated “thank you [message/email]” on the registered mobile number and registered email address of the user.
10. Once a user has received the MCoupon, a user has no right to cancel or claim a refund for the Recreational Services availed by the user. In case of any grievance, the user is required to address an email to email@example.com specifically setting out the reasons for a user’s entitlement for a refund. However, the Website has absolute discretion to grant/reject a user’s request for a refund.
11. In the event the user has not received the MCoupon, the user is required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Website endeavours to resolve all queries received on the email@example.com pertaining to non-receipt of MCoupon within 36 hours from the receipt of such email. The user is required to enclose the proof of payment (like transaction Id of the bank) for the MCoupon along with said email.
12. The user is required to redeem the MCoupon at the location where the Recreation Experiences is being offered and, in the manner, specified by the Website at the time of availing the Recreational Service.
13. The Recreational Services set out on the Website are not provided by the Website, but through independent Merchants. The details of the Merchant providing the Recreational Services and the manner in which the user is required to redeem the MCoupon are as follows:
- Customer/User will receive the Merchant M-Coupon/Voucher code on payment at the website.
- Customer will redeem the M-Coupon at the Merchant store, Outlet by availing the service or by collecting the physical voucher and then availing the service (in some cases) or booking the staycation by e-mailing the unique code basis the Merchant Terms and Conditions or any other redemption process basis the respective merchant
14. By making payment for the Recreational Services, the user is expected to have read and consented to the Merchant Terms and Conditions and has agreed to avail the MCoupon in the manner provided in the Merchant terms and Conditions.
15. The Website cannot be held liable in any manner for any issues qua the services provided by the Merchant. The Merchant is solely responsible for the quality of the Recreational Services.
16. The liability of the Website shall in no event exceed the amount paid by a user to avail a Recreational Service.
17. The Website reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Recreational Services are offered through the Website, including but not limited to the charges for the Recreational Services provided through the Website. The user shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
(D) DATA SECURITY POLICY
1. We maintain security in relation to the information and sensitive personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the site, official social media groups and pages, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
2. All proprietary or confidential information, including personal data, is contained or stored on our information technology equipment and any that is contained and stored on manual files is locked up and secure.
3. We control access to information and personal data, including existing procedures for authorising and authenticating users as well as software controls for restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption.
4. We maintain a business continuity plan as a contingency plan which identifies our business functions and assets (including personal data) which would need to be maintained in the event of disaster and set out the procedures for protecting and restoring them if necessary.
5. In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, we have in place relevant controls which should alert us to a breach in security.
6. We endeavour to investigate every breach of security.
7. We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data disclosed to it or collected by it.