Book A Tour- Trek to Sondai FortKarjat 50 Coupons left
A few kilometers from Karjat railway station is a trek that will take you right into nature's paradise. One of the many scenic trekking routes in Maharashtra, the Sondai Trek leads up a beautiful route to the top of the hill where the Sondai Devi Temple and Fort stand tall. While the view from the top is simply breathtaking, even the 1.5-hour trek is a beautiful route, where you are sure to make the best memories.
Sondai Fort Trek with Transportation
- Valid for 1
• 6km west of Karjat
• Beautiful view Morbe dam, Prabalgad,
Irshalgad, Rajmachi, Songiri fort and
• Takes approx. 1.5hrs to reach the top.
• Steps are carved out of rocks to go onto
the topmost point.
• Sondai Devi temple at the top.
• 2 Water cisterns at the base of pinnacle
and 2 on the way which holds water
Things to carry
• Identity Proof (Must)
• Mask & Sanitizer is Compulsory.
• A bottle of water (2 Liters) • Some ready-to-eat food - Plum
cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those
which you require usually.
• A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
• Rain cheater, Umbrella
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that
one has one's hands free while trekking.
• Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
Valid for 1
Valid for 1