1. We are strongly committed to the protection of your privacy online and accordingly, we take protective measures to protect the personal information provided to us by you
2. We also take further measures to comply with the relevant statement regarding what we can do with personal information we obtain from you
3. Upon submission of your personal information on our Website, you consent to our processing of your information
4. We collect certain information or data about you when you use our Website. The details we collect includes information you provide, your IP address, details of your web browser, information on how you use our Website. The purpose of collecting said information is to optimise your viewing experience on our platform.
5. The data collected during visit on website, is available to Things2Do.
6. In order to assist us you may provide us with information from time to time which we may require or use for the purposes of providing you with any required services, information or requested activity including contacting you and providing notification to you in relation to such services or related activity.
7. We may provide the data collected from you to members of our group companies or other third party including our agents and contractors in connection with the service.
8. The registration information you provide may be required to use the service or Website. We will store this information and data and use it to contact you, provide you with further details of the services and otherwise for the normal use, provision of services and improvement of the Website.
9. The information may be disclosed to third parties to enable you to gain access to any restricted part of the Website, enable you to receive information which you have requested to be sent to you by post or for you to receive specified services.
11. We are taking and will endeavour to continue taking all reasonable steps in order to protect your personal information and data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the internet. We may use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or willfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.
12. We store your data on our secure services in the India but we may store it outside the India where our employees, agents or partners need to view it.
13. We cannot completely guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet, but we have relevant security procedures to safeguard your data.
14. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.